Co-ed, PreK – 8TH GRADE
Clark County Youth Wrestling is a consortium of youth wrestling teams from all around Clark County. The motivated and passionate coaches have a consistent philosophy and approach. The goal is to continue to introduce quality wrestling on a recreational level to Clark County.
- Registration: November 18 and November 24, 6:30-7:30 PM
At Union High School Room 318 (across from wrestling room)
- CCYW Registation Form available for download.
- Practice: Starts December 7 through March 5, 2016,
In Union High School Wrestling room,
Mondays & Wednesdays 6:00-8:00 PM
- Wrestlers in PreK – 8th grade welcome. Co-ed
- Contact Coach Jimmy Buell at 503-547-3390 with questions.