Co-ed, PreK – 8TH GRADE
Clark County Youth Wrestling is a consortium of youth wrestling teams from all around Clark County. The motivated and passionate coaches have a consistent philosophy and approach. The goal is to continue to introduce quality wrestling on a recreational level to Clark County. Wrestlers of all levels are welcome! The season runs December 4, 2016 through the season ending jamboree on March 3 & 4, 2017
- Registration: November 16 and November 22, 6:30-7:30 PM
- At Union High School 300 Building in Room 318 (across from wrestling room)
- The 2016-2017 CCYW Registration Form is available for download
- Cost $70
- Practice: Starts December 5 through March 4, 2016,
In Union High School Wrestling room,
Mondays & Wednesdays 6:00-8:00 PM
- Wrestlers in PreK – 8th grade welcome. Co-ed
- All wrestlers need wrestling shoes and Head gear.
- Contact Coach Jimmy Buell at 360-210-7375 with questions.